Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2015

HubrisWeen 3 is coming

There won't be an update this Sunday because on Tuesday, October 6, I will be starting another round of HubrisWeen reviews--26 seasonally appropriate films in 26 days, from Arachnia to Zontar, the Thing from Venus. This year I'm being joined by two returning participants and two brand new HubrisWeeners. The Terrible Claw Reviews and Yes, I Know forgot how much tooth-clenched deadline panic ensued last year so they're back again. Micro-Brewed Reviews and Web of the Big Damn Spider are joining us for the first time. That's 130 reviews from the Celluloid Zeroes and one refugee from the B Masters' Cabal. I can't wait to read what other people have to say about their selections, and I'll be even happier to be done with mine.

See you in five days with five reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment