Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2014

Coming Attractions



Regular readers of the blog have noticed that my usual weekly schedule has been slower recently. That's because in the leadup to October I was stockpiling a few early reviews for the HubrisWeen marathon (26 October-appropriate reviews in 26 days, in alphabetical order). This year I'll be critiquing movies from Attack of the Crab Monsters to Zombieland, and to my unalloyed pleasure two other blogs are joning me this year.

The Terrible Claw Reviews will be writing subjects ranging from The Alligator People to Zombies of Mora Tau while Dr. Freex's Yes, I Know will take on Attack of the Aztec Mummy and wrap things up with Zombies on Broadway (it turns out that if you're doing an alphabetized horror movie list, it's going to end with the living dead). Freex is one of the two people I wanted to write B movie criticism like when I grew up, and the Random Deinonychus is a B Fest friend from years back; both of them have absolutely no idea what they're in for.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all shakes out this time. I've got twice as many reviews to read as write this year, and that's something I'm really anticipating. Here's a little taste of what's on the way.


See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment